FREE Tools To Jumpstart Your Design!
Power Module Loss Simulator (Requires Registration)
This is a simulation software designed for the power loss calculation with Mitsubishi Electric power modules under customers specific application conditions (2-level*1 and 3-level*2 inverter circuit) and for junction temperature rises as a consequence of power loss.
- *1:3-phase and 2-phase PWM modulation, chopper control
- *2:Neutral pointed clamped circuit
Just input your application (motor, heating, lighting, transformers, capacitors, etc.) and automatically find the correct fuse.
Use this online tool to quickly find a power distribution block for your application by entering your desired attributes from pre-populated drop-down menu.
Download this desktop application to quickly and accurately choose the right residential, commercial, and industrial PDB.
Find a switch, enclosed switch, or elevator switch that is perfect for your design.
- PQS is a Power Quality Simulation tool for planners, consultants and application engineers
- It enables the accurate modelling and simulation of low voltage 3-phase network topologies
- Simulation of power, current and voltage at all network nodes
- PQS supports the proper selection of harmonics mitigation technologies
- The tool verifies the compliance with selected power quality standards
- It provides comfortable reporting features
- Particularly suitable for systems with variable speed drives